- To rescue adoptable dogs and puppies from animal shelters and animal control facilities.
- To rescue dogs and puppies from abusive and neglectful situations, including puppy mills and “backyard breeders”.
- To help educate the public on proper animal care and promote spaying and neutering of all pets.
- To provide medical treatment for all animals in our care.
- To provide foster homes for all animals in our care.
- To place rescued animals in permanent, loving homes.
Our mission is to provide assistance to dogs who have been abused, neglected and abandoned. We are brought together by the common belief that it is our community’s responsibility to help give adequate care and attention to animals in need of permanent homes and veterinary assistance.