Pets are such a great addition to your home, they bring joy, adventures, and great cuddles! However, you want to be sure you are making the right choice for yourself and your future pet, rescuing a pet is a big decision and we want to make sure we provide ample resources for you to make your pet adoption process in Dallas easy.
Our mission at Legacy Humane Society is to rescue adoptable pets from animal shelters and animal control facilities and rescue pets from abusive and neglectful situations, including puppy mills and “backyard breeders”. We are also focused on educating the public on proper animal care and promote spaying and neutering of all pets. We offer medical treatments for all animals and provide foster homes, and place rescued animals into forever housing! Join us in our mission and complete your pet adoption in Dallas today! https://legacyhumanesociety.org/adoptfoster/adoption-application/
Why adopt? Why rescue?
- It’s the right thing to do!
- Because it’ll cost you less!
- Adoption and rescuing help more than one animal!
- You help break the cycle of pet overpopulation.
- Adorable cuddles and endless love!
Before pursuing pet adoption consider your expenses, living situation, and lifestyle. Here are some things to consider:
- Do you have the ability to commit for the long haul?
- Are you available and willing to make time for your pet?
- Can you provide proper identification for your pet, such as collars and tags?
- Are you willing to spay and neuter?
- Do you have the ability to keep your pet healthy?
- Have the patience to train your pet?
Adopting a pet is a BIG step and our mission is to provide assistance to dogs who have been abused, neglected and abandoned. We are brought together by the common belief that our community’s responsibility to help give care and attention to animals in need of permanent homes and veterinary assistance.
Ready to get started? Complete your pet adoption application today. https://legacyhumanesociety.org/adoptfoster/adoption-application/