Our Purpose: Pet Adoption and Dog Adoption in DFW
- To rescue adoptable dogs and puppies in DFW from animal shelters and animal control facilities.
- To rescue dogs and puppies in DFW from abusive and neglectful situations, including puppy mills and “backyard breeders”.
- To help educate the DFW public on proper animal care and promote spaying and neutering of all pets.
- To provide medical treatment for all animals in our care.
- To provide foster homes in DFW for all animals in our care.
- To place rescued animals in permanent, loving DFW homes.
Our mission is to provide assistance to dogs who have been abused, neglected and abandoned. We are brought together by the common belief that it is our community’s responsibility to help give adequate care and attention to animals in need of permanent homes and veterinary assistance
Pet Adoption and Dog Adoption in DFW: Are you ready?
Is dog ownership right for you? Sure, that cute little bundle of fur and puppy breath is irresistible right now, but the wrong decision can result in a disaster down the road. If you want to be sure you are making the right choice about adoption, consider these factors before you finalize those dog adoption papers